Tuesday 18 December 2012

Laziness

Why do I like to sleep so much : (

I had everything packed and ready to go to go skating at freestyle before going to lab today, but then I just could not get up! I absolutely hate getting up in the mornings. Usually the only day I manage to go for morning freestyle is the day I have my private lesson, so I have to go. But even then, I'm always just there barely on time (I was late the last time...). When I don't have a lesson, I just can't make myself get up.

I'm sure if I went to bed earlier it would be easier, but for some reason, I always go to bed late. It's not like I'm busy or anything.

New year's resolution - Go to bed earlier and wake up earlier so I can get some skating practice!

2 comments:

  1. I will join you in your quest to get up early. Since the rink is so close to work, I'll even get to work on time. We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting up earlier is on the list of 2013 resolutions. Let's go skatecat!

      Delete